Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I think there is this part of emotions that I chose to ignore and chunk aside. I thought that it would be gone if I just not think about it, but it did not. These days, I am not thinking about this thing called love, because I have other things to be worried about and I dont know who to talk to about. I am honestly afraid. Only new staff in a totally new environment. Just a simple conversation makes me feel so touched. I really appreciate colleagues who tries to talk to me. Friends tell me that it is not possible to make friends in the working environment and I secretly hope that this is untrue. Everyday, I report to work and see the same people. Is it not possible to make friends?

Being an adult. I am now an adult. I have responsibilities coming my way. Is the money I earn enough? So many things to worry about. Sigh, I need to feel better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment