Thursday, November 3, 2016

I have never met a guy like you before. Started out with office messaging, to facebook messaging and then to texting every single day. How could you just play with someone's feelings like this? You feel that I am playing with you, but you know, you are attached. How can I just do whatever I want. I dont know what I am feeling. I dont know whether I want to talk to you because I like you, or just simply because it has been a habit. What's the point of continuously saying things that you dont mean, making promises and then breaking them again and again? I am so sick and hurt from all those sweet talks and then empty promises. I hate that I cant let you go because it has been a habit for the past 2 months. I hate that you have a girlfriend because it makes me feel like a bitch. How can someone like you exist? How can you just toy with people's feelings like this? Why did you even talk to me in the first place? If you wanted to be friends, then this shouldn't be happening. Why are we so awkward in real life and why do you, keep avoiding meetings? I dont understand, I really dont. Do you even feel guilty towards your girlfriend? Arent you even afraid?

I cannot do this anymore. Today I am letting you go and I will never, ever initiate a conversation with you ever again. I need to move on with my life and stop imagining possibilities between you and me. We are not possible in the first place. He doesnt mean whatever single thing that he say and is just playing with his words to see me trap in his words, and see me getting used to him. I need to stop this. I cannot believe I did those stuff for the past few weeks just to continue a conversation with you. I was stupid, naiive and I dont think I should do this anymore. I brought this upon myself and I have no one to blame because all my friends warned me against you. Thanks for all the short lived happy and sweet moments. Thanks for making me feel attractive again. Thanks for making know what it is like to me attached because I imagined that I feel that it was like being in a relationship with someone on exchange or something. I feel like this is like a breakup and I dont know what to do if I were to need to have any interaction with you again next time. But till then, I will forget all that happened and then move on with my life.

I do not deserve someone like you. Hey prince charming, please come and find me soon. I dont know how many more heartbreaks I can take, how much tears I can still shed. Please come and save me soon.

Mr A, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment